Melbourne Classifieds. Melbourne Local Classified Ads

Post a FREE Classified Ad    Select City |
Classifieds4me post a free classified ad

Select City > Melbourne > Services > Legal/Lawyer > Ad

Partner Visa For Australia ( Australia )

Reply To: Click Here To Reply To This Ad
Date Posted: May-11-2022
Posting Id: 7475895


Did you find your soul mate in Australia? Would you like to start a new life there? Partner may be a possibility for you. If the applicant is married to, or in a de facto relationship with, an Australian citizen or permanent resident, a Partner Visa allows them to live in Australia. Partner Visa is also open to independent or same-sex couples. Ozin will give you assistance (partner visa service) all the time when you are applying for Partner Visa Australia.

Types of Partner / Spouse Visa
1-Temprarory Visa
2- Permanent Visa

Requirements for Partner Visa
• To apply for a Partner visa, both the applicant and the sponsor must be over the age of 18.
• Sponsorship must be for a period of at least two years and not shorter than that.
• A de facto partnership must have been established for at least 12 months.
• For married couples, the marriage must be legal in Australia and have been in place for at least 12 months.
• Character and health requirements must be met.
• You must demonstrate that you have a sincere and devoted relationship.

The Temporary Partner visa comes with a few perks, such as:
• Work and live in Australia until your permanent Partner Visa is approved.
• Australia is a great place to study (without access to government funding).
• Include children who are financially reliant on you in your application (dependent applicants must be in Australia when they apply).